Title Insurance will pay for defending against any lawsuit attacking your title as insured and will either clear up title problems or pay the insured’s losses. The owner will only pay a one-time fee and the coverage will remain in effect as long as you or your heirs, retain an interest in the property.
Chicago Title Insurance goes above and beyond for their clients. They understand that the purchase of a property is the most important investment you will make. You will have the peace of mind in knowing that the investment you’ve made in your home is a safe one.
Title Insurance Protects you from:
- False impersonation of the true ownership of the property
- Forged deed, releases or wills, instruments executed under invalid or expired power of attorney
- Undisclosed or missing heirs; mistakes in recording legal documents
- Deeds by minors
- Deeds by persons supposedly single, but in fact married
- Liens for unpaid estate, inheritance, income or gift taxes
Blue Ridge Office
316 Summit Street,
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
589 Highland Crossings,
Ellijay, GA 30540